We still are recruiting one or two wines for the event
The activity will be as follows:
- Explained presentation of wine by Way of Santiago Wines staff
- Party and raffle of wine bottles via wechat (scanning code).
- Expected place of the event: To confirm. It will be similar to 宁夏阳阳国际酒庄股份有限公司Ningxia Yangyang International Winery Co., Ltd. (nov. 2018)
(2) EVALUATION OF RESULTS
The evaluation of results will be based on:
- Identification of the market opportunity: potential and current customers.
- Information processing: formulation of purchase proposals.
- Verification by means of a personal questionnaire to the clients about the habits of consumption and purchase of wine.
- Verification by personal questionnaire to the clients of the importance of the price: relative regarding to the concurrence, either absolute.
- Verification by personal questionnaire to the clients of their opinion about the brand: knowledge and reasons for buying based on the influence of the commercial network.
- Verification through covert questions of the high level of involvement or emotional commitment of the consumer with the brand they buy.
- Useful contacts that were directly assigned to the distributor’s sales force in favor of the WINERY according to the size of the project and the Warehouse as SMEs.
- The fact that the beneficiary is the WINERY, and not the DO or other entities (the autonomous community, the State or the sector) that require larger size and projects, in addition to the ability to finance the risk, and whose profit ends up falling to the big producers and their commercial networks.
Qualitative (demonstration by pictures):
From the measurement parameters described (personal questionnaire to customers and followers) it will be verified:
- Increase in customer satisfaction or loyalty levels with the presence of Western WINERY representatives at the desired level.
- Establishment of brand awareness and demand creation between
New customers through wine tasting. Goal: 100 customers.
- Opening of new prescribers or followers, which in the Chinese market act as potential outlets and that have been incorporated into our platforms and networking in China. Goal: 200 customers.
- Verification by personal questionnaire that the target audience remembers the message and the brand.
- Evaluation of the readability, clarity and intelligibility of the message as the company’s own brand, and not of major entities.
- Communication of the message in front of the competitors in a positive way and focused on the final customer: SMEs and their mode of production are supported in the same way by the EU.
- Verification through a personal questionnaire that the message has not killed the brand: the consumer remembers a very creative message, but has not forgotten the brand and the wine.
- Favorable opinion of the target audience regarding the brand.
- Brand recognition, especially in the case of unknown brands.
- Positioning (the place a product occupies in front of competitors in the minds of the target consumers).
- Null customer interaction with mass advertising.
- The results of the strategy and real impact on the market.
- Penetration reached
- Product visibility against the competition.
- Spontaneous recognition of the brand among others of the same general category (imported DO wine) depending on the packaging and the reference (track) of the producing region.
- Positive modification of the attitudes of the target audience regarding white wine.
- Sales increase attributable to the campaign: foreseeable wine output after summer.
Recommendations. Messages to be transmitted:
- Long term vision and security in promotions
The Winery is acting in the Chinese market with goodwill, and its sales in China are made as a win-win mutual investment with local partners, and not as a conquest of markets or a victory in the negotiation for destocking, in which they maintain or increase the margins and all commercial risk is transferred to another party, which puts its facilities, relationships, commercial and logistics network at the service of the Winery.
- Technological development in marketing. China is already at the forefront of technological development, so the marketing and brand promotion activity must be reconciled with this reality. From Europe it is not easy to follow it for cultural reasons, so the Winery must seek support and future suppliers to better channel that investment.
(3) SERVICES INCLUDED IN ACTIVITY
- Rental of space
- Use of audiovisual media
- Wine service to attendees
- Use of delivered wine for sampling use (including transportation, tariffs and other costs) for tasting
- Maintenance of communications in time with the European Union
- Invitations to lunches, dinners and drinks not distilled to customers and vendors
- Wine education and training in the distribution channel
- Translation and editing of information about the Winery, its wines and news of interest provided by winery.
- Translation in oral interaction with distributors, sub-distributors, customers and local prescribers
- Snacks and accompaniments of tapas, skewers or other food materials prepared during the tasting.